Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome To Shaping Little Souls!

I do not claim to be an expert in anything. I do claim to be follower of Jesus Christ and I am passionate about raising godly children. Every person under the sun, Christian or otherwise, will one day stand before our creator and give an answer for what we have done on earth. On that day I want to hear a resounding, "Well done, my good and faithful servant," atleast in the area of raising the children he has given to my care.

My purpose of this blog is to keep notes of great tips and hints I pick up in my parenting journey. I plan to record books I have read (worth-while and not so worth-while) and books that I would like to read.

I plan to log thoughts on life that affect families, marriages, and children.

I plan to include information that I want to share with other moms in similar situations so the those behind me do not have to do the leg work that I find myself doing. I have always wondered why so many millions of mothers before me have done what I do and I still have questions. Where are they? Why don't they tell me about these things? My path could be so much shorter if they would just speak up!

This is my effort at speaking up. Please, allow me to be the guinea pig. I will tell you of my successes, excitements, failures and disappointments. I hope you will glean from me that which I have gleaned from others.

In all this, I hope you will be edified and God would be glorified.

2 Peter 1:2-4
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...