Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My twin sister is single and sometimes sad about that. One of her recent blog posts says.....

"Some days I would like to come home to somebody.

Somedays."


To which I respond.....

Some days I'd like to come home to nobody.

Some days.

Every day I would like to go to the bathroom without someone looking to see if I did a pee pee.

Most days I'd like to take a shower and be able to shave both legs on the same day without feeling guilty that I am taking too long.

Most days I would like to talk on the phone without being covered in stickers and not even realizing it.

There are hang ups to both.

Thank God..... we are never alone because we have HIM!

I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5

2 comments:

Annette W. said...

Isn't that the truth! The grass often SEEMS greener, but really, we just need to be thankful for what we have in life.

Jen said...

That was hysterical! And so true!

Yesterday, EVERY time I was in the bathroom - EVERY TIME - someone knocked frantically as if the world were ending. It never was. My kids are 5-15!

Visiting from THL -
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...