Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks Benemakesten for choosing Shaping Little Souls!



Thanks Benmakesten for this blog award! I am honored.

Check out these fab blogs I follow!
A Wise Woman Builds her home.
Filth Wizardry
Lessons for Ladies
Collecting the Moments
Resolved 2 Worship
Shanty2Chic
Satori Smiles
My Two Happy Homeschoolers
Mom Tried It
Little Hands, Big Work
One Tightwad Mama
Totally Tots
The Excellence of Wisdom
Forever Young
Walking By The Way



7 Things about myself.

1. My passion is to help mom's of young children bring peace and order to their home.
2. I am an artist. Medium is chalk pastels.
3. I am Canadian but live in the USA. (Socialized Medicine is a BAD idea!)
4. Before I had children I was an accountant for our church and also worked in a child care with infants.
5. I have a 4 year degree in Early Childhood Education with a minor in Business.
6. I LOVE to see my kids learning and soaking up life!
7. My dear mother has Alzheimer's disease (please lift her up in prayer for second now)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...