Monday, May 17, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

Over the course of time I will list 1000 things for which to be grateful.
I encourage you to do the same on your blog or in a journal or on scrap bits of paper.
Acknowledging the things we are thankful for is an addicting and life giving thing that can change your life!

John Milton wrote: "Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world."


Go ahead, try it.

Here I go!

1. The simple fact that our Lord and God WANTS to have a relationship with me.
2. Salvation
3. The freedom to Worship HIM.
4. My Husband who loves the Lord
5. My 3 healthy children.
6. The joy in childhood.
7. The safe christian (not perfect) home I was raised in (thanks mom and dad).
8. Answered prayer.
9. The unchanging word of God.
10.The ablitiy to read.
11.A warm home to live in.
12. A soft place to land my head at night.
13. Hot and cold indoor running water.
14. An indoor camode : )
15. Clean home and community.
16. Safe neighborhood.
17. Good health.
18. TODAY.
19. Each day is NEW.
20. Forgiveness
21. The wonderful smell of a baby.
22. Toddler's chubby legs.
23. A preschooler's giggle.
23. A child's request to "tickle me."
24. Sunny mornings.
25. Digital Cameras
26. Order
27. My husband.


..... to be continued.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...