Sunday, April 3, 2011

April brings beauty!

I am thrilled that April has arrived! Although it is still gray and damp where I live, I see evidence of the beauty to come! There are little green shoots popping up in our front yard!

I am also thrilled to share with you something else that I think shows it beauty.
During the month of April, Lilla Rose has a special one time offer of  this flexi clip.

It is called "1 MAJESTIC CROSS"
They come in six sizes to suit various hair types. Click here to see more.

Another reason this hair clip is so beautiful is because of what it represents.
The MAJESTIC CROSS.

My heart pounds a little harder in April because of Easter.  I daily think of the sacrifice Jesus made for our sin, His POWER over death, and the eternal life He has offered us. But in the month of April, we see more people and more things that continually remind us of these truths.
I want to shout it from the roof tops.
HE HAS TAKEN YOUR PUNISHMENT.
HE HAS OVERCOME DEATH!
HE IS ALIVE!
HE IS COMING BACK AGAIN.
HOW CAN YOU IGNORE THESE FACTS?
PLEASE LISTEN AND RESPOND TO HIM WHO IS CALLING YOU
TO HIMSELF!

I pray for a deeper love for HIM and HIS word.
And for a love for people.

I think He wants to answer a prayer like that.
To God be the Glory!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...