Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ads on my Blog

I noticed that there is a YouTube video ad on my blog that says "I am a Mormon."
I wanted to make it crystal clear that this is an ad that google has put on my blog with my permission.

I also want to make it clear that I (the writer and founder of Shaping Little Souls) am NOT a Mormon. I am a Christian that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Not just a mear man but that he was perfect and sinless in every way. I believe that he was crucified, was buried and rose from death to life on the third day. Because he has the power to over come death he also had the power to raise us into life from sin and death.
And that he will return to take those who believe into eternal life in heaven with Him.

If you have any questions about this or about me leave a comment. I will respond.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...