Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getting it Together

 

Bear with the fonts. I am experimenting. I love cute fonts but I am not exactly an expert (yet). I can’t figure out why the title of the post isn’t the same font as the body of the post.

Anyway, feel free to let me know which font is more pleasing to the eye and easy to read.

Well,  on to the ideas that are stirring in my brain….

I have been on a cleaning and organizing crazy woman lately! I love it! I is finally addicting! I signed up to be a member at Fly Lady. net( Fly Lady). If you sign up (it is free) they send you a daily email with the cleaning mission for the day. Over the course of a year you will have cleaned every nook and cranny by doing little bits each weekday.  If you go to the website and you don’t want to get sidetracked only click on

~Control Journal : this is a daily cleaning plan that you can make for example Monday – wash floors, Tuesday – clean bathroom, Wednesday- Vacuum all floors, Thursday- empty all trash cans, Etc.

and

~ Fly Zone: this is deeper cleaning each day but it is so small it doesn’t feel like spring cleaning blood sweat and tears.

I have been so motivated by it! I am on a roll!

You as you read further, you will see that Fly Lady is big on decluttering. How can one truly clean unless the stuff is out of the way to do so? You must declutter!

I recently had a garage sale and cleaned out! It feels so liberating! Now each day I feel great cause the cleaning part comes so much easier.

I really believe that to be a great wife and mom, and steward of what God has given me, I need a clean and orderly home.

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." Little by little, step by step, mile by mile, progress is made.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...